IEEE Student Branch ( SB Code: STB03240 ), Raghu Institute of Technology ( Autonomous ), the largest technical professional organization elevate the qualities of the members with it’s conferences, technology standards, professional and educational activities. IEEE Student Branch, RIT has technical societies which are active participants in research, conferences, and providing cutting-edge research and knowledge like COMSOC(Communication Society), SPS(Signal Processing Society),CS(Computer Society) and WIE(Women in Engineering).
IEEE fosters technological innovation and excellence for the benefit of humanity.
To be universally recognized for the contributions of technology and of technical professionals in improving global conditions.
Trust, Growth and nurturing, Global community building, Partnership, Service to humanity, Integrity in action
- Trust: being a trusted and unbiased source of technical information, and forums, for technical dialog and collaboration.
- Growth and nurturing: encouraging education as a fundamental activity of engineers, scientists, and technologists at all levels and at all times; ensuring a pipeline of students to preserve the profession.
- Global community building: cultivating active, vibrant, and honest exchange among cross-disciplinary and interdisciplinary global communities of technical professionals.
- Partnership: promoting a culture of respect for the employee and volunteer, valuing contributions at all levels of the organization, investing in training and development to enhance capabilities, empowering individuals to make a positive difference, and building a membership organization based on a strong volunteer-staff partnership to serve the profession.
- Service to humanity: leveraging science, technology, and engineering to benefit human welfare; promoting public awareness and understanding of the engineering profession.
- Integrity in action: fostering a professional climate in which engineers and scientists continue to be respected for their exemplary ethical behavior and volunteerism